The Menu is located in the Modes Section of the App's Top Left. The feature for the requested action will appear when you select the menu item.
You can use the “Device Management” menu to add, view, update, and manage your Pedal Commander device or devices. Watch our installation tutorial if your Pedal Commander is not already set up. Once your Pedal Commander is configured, you may click the "Add a new device" button to add it to your Devices.
You can view the Pedal Commander units you own on this page. Here, it will indicate the vehicle you are driving and wish to pair with the app. Once you've decided on your Pedal Commander/Vehicle, you are ready to party!
Add New Device
You may add a new Pedal Commander unit in this menu option. You can also view the Pedal Commander devices you've already paired in the Add New Device Section or add a number of Pedal Commander devices to your app. In order to add an additional Pedal Commander, select "Scan Again" from the app's bottom menu.
LED brightness control
The brightness of the LED Lights can be changed on the Pedal Commander Module. Simply sweeping your finger across the white adjustment bar will change the brightness.
Turn off Control Lock
By just swiping, you can quickly lock the manual controls on the unit itself.
An explanation of each Pedal Commander mode
You can swipe through and read about Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+ Modes here to gain a better understanding of what to anticipate when selecting the Modes in this App or on the Pedal Commander Module.
This is your homepage. On this page, you may receive exclusive news, deals and tips and tricks on how to use your Pedal Commander. You may also visit the mod selector and other pages from the main page as well.
You can access the web pages for Pedal Commander's various markets from this page. It is also obvious that Pedal Commander is much more than a throttle response controller. Keep checking back for updates!
From the Pedal Commander Mobile App, you can send any feedback, issues, or questions. Just fill out the form, and one of our amazing specialists will get back to you right away.
On the Account Information page, you may change settings, upload a profile photo, and update your contact information.
How to Connect a Pedal Commander with Bluetooth
1) Install the Pedal Commander app from the App Store or Google Play..
2) Turn on the ignition of your automobile, then make sure the Pedal Commander is turned on. (at least one LED light should be lit).
3) Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your smartphone.
4) Connect to the Pedal Commander.
5) Open the programme, then choose "connect" from the menu.
6) Your 6-digit serial number will be requested by the application. You can found your serial number on the back of the Pedal Commander unit. (To find the serial number, you must remove your bracket.)
7) Once your connection is established, you can remotely control the Pedal Commander with your smartphone. You can modify the program's graphic features through the settings menu.
8) You're completed now!